MAQUOKETA RIVER ACCESS
Are you going canoeing or fishing?
Check out these public access points to Rivers in Jones County.
In Jones County there is access to the Maquoketa River at the following locations:
- Monticello Dam - 1 mile N.E. of Monticello. Canoe only.
- Pictured Rocks Park - 5 miles South of Monticello off Highway 38.
- 136 Access - 7 miles South of Cascade off Hwy 136.
- Supples Access - Temple Hill Rd. between 170th Street & Eagle Rd. Canoe only.
WAPSIPINICON RIVER ACCESS
The Wapsipinicon River can be accessed by the public at the following locations:
- Stone City Access - Stone City.
- Anamosa Boat Ramp - Co. Rd. E-34
- Newport Mills - 6 miles N.W. of Olin, E. on 80th to 165th. Canoe Only.
- Olin Rec. Area & Olin Access - 1 mile North of Olin, E of Hwy 38.
- Jungletown - South of Hale
- Oxford Mills Access - Oxford Mills
Parks & Rec Contact Info Home Page